As with the start of every new year, here is my compiled list of New Year Resolutions:
01. What are your goals for 2018?
To be filled with happiness, love and contentment.
02. What do you you want to see, discover, or explore?
The world, but most specifically, the Southeastern part of Taiwan.
03. What personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
Determination and persistence.
04. What habits do you want to change, cultivate or get rid of?
Feeling too lazy to exercise, sleeping in too late, and staying in my comfort zone.
05. Who do you want to spend more time with in 2018?
Family and friends. Would also like to validate people in my life more.
06. What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
A new language, coding and computer programming.
07. What do you want your everyday life to be like?
To be content with what I have in life, to wake up happy, and to do the things I enjoy.
08. How do you want to remember the Year 2018 when you look back on it years from now?
A memorable year of growth, happiness and good memories.
How about you? What are your New Year Resolutions for 2018?
Personally, the previous year wasn't a great year for me, but I'm hoping that everything would only get better from this year on. The only thing is that I've to keep reminding myself to have persistence and determination, as setbacks are inevitable and only temporary. Hang in there, everything will get better over time.